Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Twitter

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Restaurant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Upper90 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Restaurant
    Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:04am
Not necessarily Monroe but we all have to eat right? I received a Groupon email this morning from Hot Chick. Has anyone tried this place yet before I buy a Groupon? Their menu seems kind of interesting. I don't get back to Middletown much any more, where exactly is this? In the old shopping center? Thanks

linette View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:17am
old shopping center, yes.  Behind Burger King.
jrock1203 View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrock1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 8:59am
I saw one a while back and was like, what the heck is Hot Chick? I figured it was a strip joint or massage parlor at first, but upon looking it up felt like quite a dufus.

Speaking of new restaurants, y'all better be planning to hit up Raising Cane's when it opens...and for that matter, Rusty Bucket just opened a new location in Deerfield.
Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong. - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

cnl71 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cnl71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 11:54am
I almost bought the Groupon too but haven't yet.  I frequent The Clubhouse Sports Grille.  LOVE the food and the service.  Have you been there?
cmsquare View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 12:10pm
I had hopes that it was a Nashville style hot chicken joint with a name like that but alas it looks like pretty normal bar food.

Burgers wings and anything you can drop in a deep fryer
Tom B View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by cmsquare cmsquare wrote:

I had hopes that it was a Nashville style hot chicken joint with a name like that but alas it looks like pretty normal bar food.

Burgers wings and anything you can drop in a deep fryer

Sounds like 100 percent of my diet before age 30. Oh, add pie to that. Wait... come to think of it, a lot of it was fried pies.
Tom Birdwell - Opinions written here are mine alone, and may not reflect the views of other school board members.
blueblood View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:30pm

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic