Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Google+ Twitter

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Corrupt Politicians

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Matt_Steele View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Corrupt Politicians
    Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 12:22pm
I normally rail against Republicans a lot on here, but more than anything, I hate abuse of power and corrupt people.

here's a great example of some really seedy Democrats. All scratching each other's backs, while innocent people are hurt, killed and live to suffer abuse.

MElass View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MElass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:28pm
Ah yes, I lived in Missouri for 25 years (can't say by my choice).
The "Show Me" State.....as in "show me the money"! Republicans (remember Kit Bond?)and Democrats!
Jay Nixon was A.G. when I lived there and was NOT (IMO), an honorable man.
ClarkWestern1 View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ClarkWestern1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 9:44am
The title of your post is redundant-"politician" and "corrupt" are one and the same....
"Just spittin out words to see where they splatter."
Matt_Steele View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ClarkWestern1 ClarkWestern1 wrote:

The title of your post is redundant-"politician" and "corrupt" are one and the same....

Haha touche! I should have just titled it "Politicians behaving normally"
ClarkWestern1 View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClarkWestern1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 10:45am
Clap
"Just spittin out words to see where they splatter."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic