Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Twitter

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clinton Fakes Illness to avoid testimony

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Politically Right View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Politically Right Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clinton Fakes Illness to avoid testimony
    Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:51am

Krauthammer: Hillary Clinton suffering from 'Acute Benghazi Allergy'

Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony

By Paul Richter

The State Department slammed former United Nations envoy John Bolton over his suggestion that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton falsely claimed a concussion to avoid a potentially embarrassing appearance before Congress to explain the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.

In an appearance on Fox News, Bolton said that Clinton’s claim that she had fainted because of theflu, hitting her head and suffering a concussion, was what foreign service officers call a “diplomatic illness,” intended to free a diplomat from an unpleasant duty. Clinton was supposed to appear before congressional foreign affairs committees on Thursday to respond to questions about whether security failures opened the way for the Sept. 11 attack.

“This is a diplomatic illness to beat the band,” said Bolton, who served during the George W. Bushadministration. “I mean, I hope it’s nothing serious. But this was revealed in a way that I think was not transparent and I think there is an obligation here.”

Tarmangani at 7:12 AM December 20, 2012

She was supposed to testify earlier and she had to go to a wine tasting in Australia.  Now she falls and has a concussion.  I have had those before.  Most people playing sports have had them.  You are sidelined for about a day.  This happened a week ago.  Maybe she figures that someone will be slapping her upside the head during her testimony.  She actually just needs to wait until all of the evidence the Senate is allowed to gather has been put together so she can figure out how to spin it.  Remember this is the woman who's standard answer during her husbands impeachment was "I can't recall".  Then she writes a tell-all book about it later.

Edited by Politically Right - Dec 20 2012 at 11:00am
Matt_Steele View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:13am
Wow! 

this is hilarious
blueblood View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 1:02pm
Four months and it is something every week! I hope the truth about Benghazi eventually comes out, but I have my doubts! Not with the in the pocket news media we currently have. One would think an ambitious reporter would want to make a name for themselves.

Lots of others are saying the same thing, and what else could it be? Could this have been handled any worse or any more transparent that it is purely to hide the truth. This is as rank amateur as I have ever seen outside of Baghdad Bob.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain
MoneyBags View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoneyBags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:31pm
Krauthammer is a grade A D-bag. Fox news hasn't moved on from Benghazi yet? 
John Beagle View Drop Down
Voice Official
Voice Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by MoneyBags MoneyBags wrote:

Charles Krauthammer suffered a spinal-cord injury in a 1972 diving accident. The accident left him paralyzed and in a wheelchair. He can use his hands and arms a bit. One source said that he's in constant pain.

It's impressive that he became the Chief Resident of Psychiatry at Mass. General Hospital in a wheelchair. He could be a poster child for spinal cord injured persons. 

So what makes him a grade A DB? If someone doesn't think the way you do, does that make him a DB? or do you have to do some DB things first? Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair.

Bengazi is being ignored by the political media except Fox. For that I am grateful since our Ambassador died under questionable circumstances. We deserve answers.
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
-Joseph Campbell
zapp2525 View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zapp2525 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:35pm
Yep

whineisfine View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whineisfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 2:14pm
John,
  I think Charles Krauthammer is an attorney, also. I admire him and respect his opinions.

Does that make me a DB too, MoneyBags??????

Merry Christmas
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by John Beagle John Beagle wrote:

Charles Krauthammer suffered a spinal-cord injury in a 1972 diving accident. The accident left him paralyzed and in a wheelchair. He can use his hands and arms a bit. One source said that he's in constant pain.

It's impressive that he became the Chief Resident of Psychiatry at Mass. General Hospital in a wheelchair. He could be a poster child for spinal cord injured persons. 

So what makes him a grade A DB? If someone doesn't think the way you do, does that make him a DB? or do you have to do some DB things first? Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair.

Bengazi is being ignored by the political media except Fox. For that I am grateful since our Ambassador died under questionable circumstances. We deserve answers.

Why on Earth do you think that Moneybags thinks he's a DBag due to any type of physical limitation? 

What did he specifically say in his post that made you think, man I can't believe he's ragging on him for being physically disabled.

Both the abled and the disabled can be d-bags. Their physical capabilities generally don't favor into that.
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by zapp2525 zapp2525 wrote:

Yep

My god, I'd hate to see a picture of the conservative media then based on what they do to Obama.
Voice Official
Voice Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Matt_Steele Matt_Steele wrote:

Why on Earth do you think that Moneybags thinks he's a DBag due to any type of physical limitation? 

What did he specifically say in his post that made you think, man I can't believe he's ragging on him for being physically disabled.

Both the abled and the disabled can be d-bags. Their physical capabilities generally don't favor into that.

Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair.
Moneybags never said why he called Charles a DB, and I never said it was because he was disabled. I made a statement of fact and added

"Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair."

So why attack me for asking for clarification? Do you think Mr. K is a DB too?
-Joseph Campbell
MoneyBags View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoneyBags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:57pm
Quote Charles Krauthammer suffered a spinal-cord injury in a 1972 diving accident. The accident left him paralyzed and in a wheelchair. He can use his hands and arms a bit. One source said that he's in constant pain.

Well specifically the D-bag comment would be suggesting (or did he insinuate I'm not sure) that Hillary Clinton is faking an illness to avoid testifying about Benghazi. Maybe I should have clarified, he's being a dick, he may not have earned Grade A D-bag status from just that comment alone, although if you look at previous appearances of him on Fox news, you may at least be able to award Farm Fresh Grade B status.

Quote Bengazi is being ignored by the political media except Fox. For that I am grateful since our Ambassador died under questionable circumstances. We deserve answers.

Benghazi is being picked up by Fox News because it needs a "diplomatic" overseas blunder in order to paint President Obama in a similar light as Jimmy Carter. Nothing gives a Fox News pundit a bigger chubby than being able to draw parallels between Obama and Carter.

The irony is that none of these guys gave a rat's behind about foreign policy and diplomacy. These guys act like they were all United Nations nerds who held mock summits in their basement, and knew each country on the map, These guys don't care, and are only pretending to care so they can find ANYTHING to tarnish Obama's foreign policy legacy.

On a side note, you CAN be a D-bag and be paralyzed, quad, para, or just partially paralyzed you can say something dickish or come off insincere.
cmsquare View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:19pm
must have been something in the water yesterday afternoon
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:06am

Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair.
Moneybags never said why he called Charles a DB, and I never said it was because he was disabled. I made a statement of fact and added

"Not many db things one can do from a wheelchair."

So why attack me for asking for clarification? Do you think Mr. K is a DB too?

Well that's silly, I believe that a person in a wheelchair can do anything and everything that a person not in a wheelchair can do.
blueblood View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blueblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:50am
Back to Miss Hillary. The commercial denouncing the youtube video for Pakistan, paid for with taxpayers dollars, that no one in the world had ever heard of, that got countless people killed around the world from protests after we brought it to light, as we blamed the whole event on, as we covered up the truth then, as we still do, now,  took too much out of her, and now she must rest until, who knows, 2015 or so!

John Kerry will be able to explain it all when he is confirmed. Does his wife really own the Steelers crib?

Mark Twain
Voice Official
Voice Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:28am

Well that's silly, I believe that a person in a wheelchair can do anything and everything that a person not in a wheelchair can do.

Did you really say that? How PC of you.
-Joseph Campbell
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:39pm
PC of me?! That's not pc of me at all. That's just reality
bobpreston View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobpreston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:39pm
Of course hillary is a lying C##T but we all know that.
cmsquare View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:35am

PC of me?! That's not pc of me at all. That's just reality

Not when you look at people at see their limitations; unfortunately it's just your reality Matt.

I guess that's the difference.  Some call it PC because it takes effort and it's simply not how they see things.  Other's call it reality because it's just how they view the world.

Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by bobpreston bobpreston wrote:

Of course hillary is a lying C##T but we all know that.

Merry Christmas Bob!
blueblood View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:52pm
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/hillary-clinton-so-sick-she-had-to-travel-to-punta-cana-resort-to-celebrate-new-year/

Hillary Clinton So Sick She Had to Travel to Punta Cana Resort to Celebrate the New Year

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, December 29, 2012, 12:57 PM

She’s having a rough time.
Hillary Rodham Clintin

Hillary Clinton was too sick to speak with Congress this month about the Benghazi massacre. But, her illness didn’t keep her from celebrating New Year’s Eve at the Punta Cana resort in the Dominican Republic.
Dominican Today reported:

Ex-president Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary Clinton are enjoying their year-end vacation in Punta Cana, in the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic.

According to press reports, the Clintons will celebrate New Year’s at the Puntacana Resort & Club and could also attend a fashion show scheduled for December 29, which will be held in honor of famous Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta.

Also expected to attend are American journalist Barbara Walters, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Spanish actress Mar Flores and her husband Javier Merino, among other international jetsetters.

Mark Twain
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:38pm
How long did you expect her to be ill? How many days until she's ok would be acceptable for you? If you and her doctors had a discussion about proper treatment and when she's capable of traveling and relaxing, what would you contribute?
MoneyBags View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoneyBags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:08pm
WE NEED ANSWERS ABOUT BENGHAZI MATT!!!!!!!
Les Lofton View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Lofton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:52pm
Krauthammer is still a dirtbag for making defamatory insinuations without any evidence, regardless of how successful he is or how disabled he is. 
It's almost worth the Great Depression, to learn how little our big men know.-Will Rogers
whineisfine View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whineisfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:50pm
rickhouseband View Drop Down
Voice Resident
Voice Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickhouseband Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:48pm
Probably faking that too,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic