Follow Main Street Monroe: Facebook Google+ Twitter

New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Planned Parenthood's Inhumanitarian of the Year
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Planned Parenthood's Inhumanitarian of the Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Politically Right View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Politically Right Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Planned Parenthood's Inhumanitarian of the Year
    Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 3:24pm
The Planned Parenthood's Inhumanitarian of the Year award goes to:

Dr. Kermit Gosnell

Dr. Kermit Gosnell is charged with eight counts of murder. He's charged with third-degree murder in a woman's 2009 death during a botched abortion, and first-degree murder for allegedly killing seven viable babies after they were born alive. Gosnell faces the death penalty if convicted on the latter counts.

Pennsylvania abortion laws ban abortions after 24 weeks. Authorities believe at least some of the abortions performed at Gosnell's clinic involved third-trimester pregnancies. The 2011 grand jury report details one case in which Gosnell allegedly joked the baby was so big it could walk to the bus stop.

The nearly 300-page report described the clinic as filthy, blood-stained and macabre, with a collection of fetal body parts kept in jars.

Gosnell's third wife, Pearl, who has pleaded guilty to performing illegal abortions, and his adult children were not in court, although they had been last week when Gosnell apparently rejected efforts to negotiate a plea offer.

Former clinic employee Eileen O'Neill is also on trial, charged with practicing medicine without a license. Eight others have pleaded guilty to murder or lesser charges. Some are expected to testify against their former boss.

MFD50 View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MFD50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 6:52pm
What is the difference of killing a baby before of after it's birth. It was alive in the womb and with nature's course most likely would have been born healthy. Yet we have physicians killing these young babies before they even had a chance at survival. We may have even let them kill the next genius that could have solved some of the problems facing the world.
Matt_Steele View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 1:41pm
What does this have to do with Planned Parenthood? He didn't work there?

Also, and I'm not supporting anything here, I'm just saying that your argument about killing the next genius could be countered by saying what if he killed the next hitler etc. 

Again, I'm not taking sides on that, I'm just saying that that argument is kind of weak. 
cmsquare View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 10:13am
since when does politically rights headlines reflect the truth?

mom4kids View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mom4kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 9:13pm
Truth?  Abortion victimizes women.  It keeps women in a minority status.  When you are in a minority status, you can't stand up for yourself so you have to be rescued.  The rescuers are always in the form of government.  The government fails in monitoring regulations.  And when regulations are not monitored, you end up with doctors like this clown.  
mom4kids View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mom4kids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 9:32pm
Planned Parenthood is the most recognized provider of abortions to the "poor and displaced" women in our country.   The article title is a jab at the industry leader.  The ironic thing is they coined "Pro Choice" to legitimize the act.  When women opt for an abortion, they do so because they feel they have no choice. 

Pro Choice (clinic) - No Choice (woman).  The whole business is a contradiction.  And the money made . . . .  .  . according to CBS this doctor was worth millions.  Cash business.  Eventually, our new insurance system will begin to pay out.  

Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by mom4kids mom4kids wrote:

Truth?  Abortion victimizes women.  It keeps women in a minority status.  When you are in a minority status, you can't stand up for yourself so you have to be rescued.  The rescuers are always in the form of government.  The government fails in monitoring regulations.  And when regulations are not monitored, you end up with doctors like this clown.  

I think the fact that women get paid a lot less than men in the same positions might be more of a cause of what keeps women in a so called "minority status"

Because not all women experience an abortion (thank god), but many more women will experience getting paid less to do the same job as a male, not to mention sexual harassment  and a bunch of old white guys (too scared to say vagina) talking about rape in the worst way possible.

dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Matt_Steele Matt_Steele wrote:

I think the fact that women get paid a lot less than men in the same positions might be more of a cause of what keeps women in a so called "minority status"

Because not all women experience an abortion (thank god), but many more women will experience getting paid less to do the same job as a male, not to mention sexual harassment  and a bunch of old white guys (too scared to say vagina) talking about rape in the worst way possible.

Ooookay.... 
If it matters, seek the truth.
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by dad0f3 dad0f3 wrote:

Ooookay.... 

Care to expand your thoughts on this? I guess first you'd have to agree with the assumption that mom4kids made about women being in a minority status. I think I can agree with that for the most part. Women don't hold many positions of power and it's been found many times that they make less than men do at the same job. So I'm not sure what you're "oooookay...." ing to.
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 11:00am

Care to expand your thoughts on this? I guess first you'd have to agree with the assumption that mom4kids made about women being in a minority status. I think I can agree with that for the most part. Women don't hold many positions of power and it's been found many times that they make less than men do at the same job. So I'm not sure what you're "oooookay...." ing to.
Sure.  I'm "Ooooookaying" your rant that included the words "old white men" and "vagina".   It sounded a bit unhinged, especially for someone like you who isn't normally prone to such things...
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 11:08am
I think everyone understands this guy doesn't work for PPH.  PPH is the poster child for the abortion industry in this country, so I have no issue with someone satirically using their name to highlight the horrors people like this monster are committing under the flag of "choice".  
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 11:22am
I don't think access (or lack thereof) to abortions keeps women in any sort of minority status.  I'm not even sure I accept the premise 100%.   But, the abortion industry is unquestionably about money at this point.  And I agree that women have certainly been lied to.  Next to their murdered child, they are the second biggest victims in this shameful practice.
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2013 at 2:41pm

11:36 AM, Mar 29, 2013 . By JOHN MCCORMACK

Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion

These humanitarians are now advocating to abort babies AFTER being born during botched abortions.

Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

Alisa LaPolt Snow, the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates, testified that her organization believes the decision to kill an infant who survives a failed abortion should be left up to the woman seeking an abortion and her abortion doctor.

"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I'm almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?"

"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?"

"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information."

Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family.

Is that what you're saying?"

Again, Snow replied, "That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider."

It's worth noting this is the position Barry took in 2004....What a country!
cmsquare View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmsquare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 9:36am
Abortions is legal in this country.  Get over it.

All of this is nonsense.

dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by cmsquare cmsquare wrote:

All of this is nonsense.

Glad to hear you're good with murdering babies that aren't even in utero. 

Let's just legalize killing anybody that's an incovenience to us.  90 year old dad with dementia?  Who's got time for that?  Baby born with spina bifida?  Too much work.  Baby survives a butcher's attempted abortion and is lying on the table struggling to live?  Jab a knife in it's heart!  Would that make you happy?

You're real compassionate, sunshine.
bobpreston View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobpreston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 6:53pm
If we can restrict/ban guns we damn sure can restrict/ban abortions. In fact now that the libtards are restricting guns we should go for an out right ban on abortion. I mean taking away rights must be ok the dumbocrats have been doing it for years now.
tressell2 View Drop Down
Voice Immigrant
Voice Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tressell2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 9:50am
Dumbest statement by anyone on this forum ever!
tressell2 View Drop Down
Voice Immigrant
Voice Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tressell2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 9:54am
[QUOTE=cmsquare]Abortions is legal in this country.  Get over it.

All of this is nonsense.

This is the dumbest frickin statement i have ever seen on this forum, period!
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by tressell2 tressell2 wrote:

All of this is nonsense.

Are you surprised?  And don't expect him to practice what he preaches either.  Tell him you support DOMA and see how he responds...
retiredmilitary View Drop Down
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retiredmilitary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by dad0f3 dad0f3 wrote:

Originally posted by tressell2 tressell2 wrote:

All of this is nonsense.

Are you surprised?  And don't expect him to practice what he preaches either.  Tell him you support DOMA and see how he responds...
Be careful you will receive private messages soon too. LOL

That statement comes from banging his head on a fence too much.
dad0f3 View Drop Down
Voice Citizen
Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dad0f3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 11:21am

If this monster were doing these things to doggies and kitties, can you imagine the outcry?? 

I just wonder, are any of you on the left upset by any of this?  Does this bother you in the slightest?  Does the thought of a newborn baby being sealed inside a plastic container while it's still breathing give you pause?  A newborn swimming in a toilet struggling to live....my goodness...

And furthermore, why is this not frontpage news on CNN or Yahoo or MSN?  Why is it only outlets like CNSNews.com covering this story?

Try reading this story and looking at that picture and not choke up...

(CNSNews.com) – On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."

Kareema Cross, a “medical assistant” who worked at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society clinic for four-and-a-half years, testified in a Philadelphia court today, telling of the horrors of babies who survived abortions only to have their necks snipped with scissors.

“Did you ever see those babies move?” asked Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore.

“Yes, once in the toilet,” said Cross.

The baby “was like swimming,” she said.  “Basically, trying to get out.”

Adrienne Moton, an employee at the clinic, then took the baby and snipped the back of its neck while its mother was still in the room.

Cross told the jury that when Shayquana Abrams came into the clinic in July 2008 she was pregnant, “and she was big.”

“That was the largest baby I ever saw,” Cross said.

When the baby was born alive, Abrams was sleeping.  Cross said Dr. Gosnell took the baby boy, which she described as 12 to 18 inches long, and put him inside a plastic container the size of a shoebox.

“The baby was still breathing,” she said.  “He didn’t cut the neck right there.”

The baby was too big for the plastic container, with his arms and legs hanging over the sides.

“The Doctor cut the back of the baby’s neck but didn’t do suction—normally Dr. Gosnell would do suction … to suck the brains out,” Cross said.

“I called people over to come see it [the baby] and we took pictures,” she said.

Grand Jury Report, Abortionist: This Baby Is Big Enough to Walk Around With Me or Walk Me to the Bus Stop

Baby Boy A, allegedly killed after being born alive and then having his spinal cord cut at the abortion office of Dr. Kermit Gosnell. (AP)

The baby boy had curled himself into the fetal position and laid on his side in the box.  An image of the baby taken by Cross was shown to the court, showing him laying lifeless on his side.  (the photo of the infant, Baby A, is included in the Grand Jury Report and is posted in this article.)

“It was supposed to go upstairs in the freezer, but it was still there the next day because the janitor complained,” Cross added.

She said Dr. Gosnell told her “the baby is big enough that it could walk to the store or the bus stop.”

Eventually the baby boy went in the freezer, Cross said.

Abrams was 17 when she went to the Women’s Medical Society for a late-term abortion on

July, 12, 2008.  Earlier in the trial, Abrams testified that she was 29 weeks (slightly more than 7 months) pregnant and that the abortion sent her to the hospital for two weeks with complications, including a blood clot in her heart.  Abortions after 24 weeks are illegal in Pennsylvania.

Cross also testified that she witnessed Steven Massof, an unlicensed medical school graduate who worked at the clinic, snip babies necks (spinal cords) 25 to 30 times.

Cross said she saw babies that were still breathing after botched abortions at least 10 times.  Dr. Gosnell would cut the back of their necks with scissors, she said.

“He just said they’re not breathing,” Cross said.

gosnell

The abortion clinic, Women's Medical Society, operated by Dr. Kermit Gosnell at 3801-05 Lancaster Avenue, Philadelphia, Penn. (Grand Jury Report)

“Linda’s baby,” as described by the prosecution, was also still alive following an abortion, moving its arm back and forth.  Cross said the baby was breathing for 10 to 20 minutes before its neck was cut with scissors.

On another occasion, Cross said she heard a “soft whine,” or whimper coming from a baby in another other room.

Cross took photographs of the clinic in 2008 out of concern.  The photographs, shown in the courtroom, depicted over 50 jars filled with baby’s feet stored at the clinic, which Gosnell said he was keeping for “DNA purposes.”

More photos showed bloody equipment, and Gosnell’s cat sleeping on a chair at the clinic.  The cat would roam freely, even in the procedure rooms, and go to the bathroom on the first and second floor, Cross said.

The trial of Gosnell, 72, in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas is currently in its fifth week.  He is charged with seven counts of first-degree murder (seven babies), one count of third-degree murder of a mother, as well as infanticide, conspiracy, abortion at 24 or more weeks, abuse of a corpse, theft, corruption of minors, solicitation and other related offenses.

John Beagle View Drop Down
Voice Official
Voice Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 2:00pm
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
-Joseph Campbell
John Beagle View Drop Down
Voice Official
Voice Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:43pm
Gosnell was found guilty of 237 crimes. He will now face the death penalty in the sentencing phase, which will begin a week from Tuesday. Source

Highlights:

Former Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies authorities said were born alive before having their necks cut with scissors.

Adrienne Moton was first to testify. Moton, 35, recalled several abortion procedures in court including one where the mother delivered the baby into a toilet.

The 35-year-old described how the baby seemed to struggle in the bowl before she snipped its neck with scissors. She admitted to cutting 10 babies' necks, calling the snipping  "common practice" at the clinic.

Gosnell won't be done with court once this trial is adjourned. He still faces federal charges for allegedly running an illegal narcotics operation out of the clinic.

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
-Joseph Campbell
blueblood View Drop Down
Voice Council
Voice Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueblood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:17am
This is not an isolated case, but business as usual! How can we claim to have an advanced civilization and sanction practices on going in the name of "choice". Really?  We treat animals better.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain
Prominent Voice Citizen
Prominent Voice Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt_Steele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:38am
Originally posted by John Beagle John Beagle wrote:

Gosnell was found guilty of 237 crimes. He will now face the death penalty in the sentencing phase, which will begin a week from Tuesday. Source

Highlights:

Former Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies authorities said were born alive before having their necks cut with scissors.

Adrienne Moton was first to testify. Moton, 35, recalled several abortion procedures in court including one where the mother delivered the baby into a toilet.

The 35-year-old described how the baby seemed to struggle in the bowl before she snipped its neck with scissors. She admitted to cutting 10 babies' necks, calling the snipping  "common practice" at the clinic.

Gosnell won't be done with court once this trial is adjourned. He still faces federal charges for allegedly running an illegal narcotics operation out of the clinic.

Just took a plea deal, will miss the death penalty
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic