Print Page | Close Window

Me thinks Holder-Tonto

Printed From: Main Street Monroe
Category: Voice Forums
Forum Name: Political Voice
Forum Description: Regional and national political opinions
URL: https://voice.mainstreetmonroe.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1142
Printed Date: Aug 22 2019 at 9:39pm


Topic: Me thinks Holder-Tonto
Posted By: blueblood
Subject: Me thinks Holder-Tonto
Date Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 7:22am
If not for white on black, no one would have ever heard of this trial. Now Obama is behind fueling the fire and race baiting. Is anyone surprised? Certainly not me. If he didn't have the race card, what would he have? Why is Holder still here? Because he is doing the bidding of Obama, just as he was hired to do, and will continue with the help of the state controlled media.
Did Justice Department support anti-Zimmerman protests after Martin shooting?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/10/did-justice-department-support-anti-zimmerman-protests-after-trayvon-shooting/#ixzz2Yja6m3h5" rel="nofollow - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/10/did-justice-department-support-anti-zimmerman-protests-after-trayvon-shooting/#ixzz2Yja6m3h5
 

A conservative watchdog group accused the Justice Department of helping manage the "pressure campaign" last year against George Zimmerman in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting, citing documents that show an obscure agency spent thousands assisting local demonstrations. 

The little-known agency, the Community Relations Service, is described by the Justice Department as their "peacemaker" for community conflicts over race. 

The protests last spring over Martin's death certainly qualified as such a conflict. But while the department claims its "peacemaker" agency does not "take sides" in such disputes, Judicial Watch said the documents and public accounts show otherwise. 

"These documents detail the extraordinary intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. 

Judicial Watch, in claiming the agency crossed a line by aiding the anti-Zimmerman events, points to an http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-04-15/news/os-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-justice-departm-20120415_1_federal-workers-racial-tensions-peacekeepers" rel="nofollow -

That article detailed the role the CRS unit played during the protests. In one case, the Sentinel said they helped "set up a meeting between the local NAACP and elected officials that led to the temporary resignation of police Chief Bill Lee." 

In another, the article said they arranged an escort for college students for a 40-mile march to "demand justice." One church leader was quoted as saying, "They were there for us." 

But it's not clear from the article whether the unit's involvement crossed the line from mediation to advocacy. The article generally described their role as teaching civil-rights organizers how to manage crowds and easing tensions. An agency official said their goal was to "build local capacity to deal with these issues." 

The Justice Department did not respond Wednesday to requests from Fox News for comment on the Judicial Watch documents. 

The CRS unit was established under the 1964 Civil Rights Act







-------------


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain



Replies:
Posted By: Matt_Steele
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by blueblood blueblood wrote:

If not for white on black, no one would have ever heard of this trial.


Isn't that the point though? The reason why you've heard about it is because it's another incident of an unarmed black male being shot and the people who killed them not being punished (or punished very harshly). That's something this country has a history of and probably why emotions are high about this trial. 

Then coupled with this story:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/" rel="nofollow - http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/

And it's understandable why people are angry and upset about this. 

I'm not making judgments about this specific case, but it's very easy to understand why people are mad and why they don't think justice was done. And it's an uncomfortable reminder that while some people naively think we might be in some type of post racial world, there's still a lot of tension and perceived (perhaps real?) inequality. 


-------------


Posted By: blueblood
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Matt_Steele Matt_Steele wrote:

Originally posted by blueblood blueblood wrote:

If not for white on black, no one would have ever heard of this trial.


Isn't that the point though? The reason why you've heard about it is because it's another incident of an unarmed black male being shot and the people who killed them not being punished (or punished very harshly).
 
We are so fortunate as not to have black on white crime.Wink Justice is not the issue in this case. We have low information's wanting two  totally different kinds of justice. One for white, and one for black. This case should have never gone to trial, and wouldn't have if not for Obama and his perverted AG Holder.


-------------


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain


Posted By: Matt_Steele
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 12:56pm
Haha the case was going to trial with or without Obama and Holder. The public outrage at the shootings guaranteed that.

Anyway this is an interesting chart to look at:



Source:  http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/criminal-justice/is-there-racial-bias-in-stand-your-ground-laws/" rel="nofollow - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/criminal-justice/is-there-racial-bias-in-stand-your-ground-laws/


-------------


Posted By: blueblood
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:48pm
No, the case was not going to trial. The decision had already been made that it was self defense and no trial was warranted. Obama put the pressure on and the Florida Governor sent in special prosecutors to try the case. The Grand Jury was circumvented by the special prosecutors cause they knew there was not enough evidence to justify a trial. The case was tried with a liberal media circus and bias, and still, the truth comes out, to the low informations chagrin. What a travesty for Zimmerman and the justice system, but we are dealing with the worst of the worst who fanned the flame of political misdirection.

-------------


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:17pm
Here I thought zimmerman was hispanic, I guess that part didnt work for the race baiters. 

-------------


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 7:28pm

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served. 

http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-statistics-of-black-on-white-violence-with-links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas

I guess this might correlate with the chart above, if whites justifiably kill criminal blacks with the higher percentage of crimes committed on whites by blacks it would only make sense. I know you libtards will come with some crap about they only wanna steal your tv, but they made the bad decision and now they have to suffer the consequences. The best thing people could do is arm themselves and defend themselves from all criminals.



-------------


Posted By: Houndog
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:54pm
1. Zimmerman was a lunch money victim with an itchy trigger finger.
2. He gives all responsible gun owners a bad name.
3. He followed and confronted and unarmed person for no reason.
4. He was so embarrassed to get his a$$ beat by a kid that he shot and killed him.
5. The only justice in this case is the fact that he will live the rest of his life knowing that what he did was wrong, and that his dream of becoming a cop will never be a reality.
6. He also resembles Chaz Bono. (This point is neither here nor there)


-------------


Posted By: zapp2525
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:19pm
Sounds like a lot of people were there to witness this

-------------


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 9:58pm
He didnt confront trayvon, that went the other way around.
You also make it sound like the fight was over and he decided to shoot because he was embarrassed. I think he shot while he was getting his face pounded in by a drug headed racist thug. I know cnn told you different but why change being a sheeple to the left wing press.


-------------


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:01pm
I would suggest before anyone thinks about punching someone they consider the possibility that person may be armed. Now keep your FKN hands to yourself and leave people alone. You have NO right to punch someone... If I was on a jury that a person was shot after punching someone I would vote not guilty period, so think about that before your man boy pride gets your dumbarse shot and killed.

-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by bobpreston bobpreston wrote:

He didnt confront trayvon, that went the other way around.



you weren't there......you don't know that.

the only reason you say that is because we only have half the story. 




-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by bobpreston bobpreston wrote:

I would suggest before anyone thinks about punching someone they consider the possibility that person may be armed. Now keep your FKN hands to yourself and leave people alone. You have NO right to punch someone... If I was on a jury that a person was shot after punching someone I would vote not guilty period, so think about that before your man boy pride gets your dumbarse shot and killed.




I for one would like for armed vigilantes to not patrol my streets protecting me from children walking home with candy.

I don't need that kind of protection.  Thanks...but no thanks.

The facts are GZ made his neighborhood MORE dangerous that night.  He didn't protect anyone from anything other than his weakling of an ass.

No right to punch someone...but incorrectly profile people and stalk them with a gun and it's all gravy. 

I wouldn't expect FL to get it right anyway.  They let Casey Anthony off...clearly if you need to kill someone FL is the place to do it.  Especially children.




-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by zapp2525 zapp2525 wrote:

Sounds like a lot of people were there to witness this



You didn't know Bob Preston lived in Sanford?


He's way smarter than you and his posting history proves it. 

His history of verbal diarrhea is there for every one to read.  You can guess for yourself where he falls on any issue with a minority involved.







-------------


Posted By: dern-tootin
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:24am
Originally posted by cmsquare cmsquare wrote:


I for one would like for armed vigilantes to not patrol my streets protecting me from children walking home with candy.
Dang, Yer tellin me that a 6 foot 2 inch 180 pound dude is a CHILD?
 
Then what the heck was this CHILD doin out that time of the night durin a rainstorm?
 
Where was his parents?
 
And tell me this, ifn thar were a real child (lets jest say a 5  or 6 year old lil black girl) getting raped by a 6 foot 2 180 pound WHITE "child" like that, would you feel any diffrent about a armed neighberhood watch guy bein out thar like that?


Posted By: retiredmilitary
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 5:56am

For once CM I agree with you on the part that none of us were there.

But look at this.

The prosecution star witness contradicted herself between the stand and statements she gave police. She then became a star witness for the defense.

His own father testified that he did not know if that was his son screaming for help.

911 operators are just that they have no authority to enforce any laws. They are not police officers.

How is this racially motivated?

It was a tragedy.

I am not condoning what Zimmerman did.

If they don’t agree with the law then get it changed.

What about this: http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/blacks-pummel-white-guy-for-fun-of-it/" rel="nofollow - http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/blacks-pummel-white-guy-for-fun-of-it/

Could that be considered racially motivated?

People need to stop always putting race to the crime. A crime is a crime no matter what! Until the government stops pushing race on everything we can’t move forward as a country. Simple as that!



-------------


Posted By: zapp2525
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 7:09am
Stand your ground states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first.






-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by retiredmilitary retiredmilitary wrote:

How is this racially motivated?



GZ incorrectly profiled a 17 year old walking home with candy as a criminal mainly because of the color of his skin.

If you can't see how that involved race then you are even more foregone than I have once thought.

If GZ doesn't profile TM icorrectly as a "punk that always gets away"  nothing happens.  GZ doesn't get his ass kicked and everyone goes home.

Gee it's great GZ was keeping everyone so safe.






-------------


Posted By: blueblood
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 8:27am
The real issue is no one seems to have a problem with Holder, the Attorney General organizing protests! Are we so accustomed and conditioned by the corruption and total ineptness of this administration that it no longer registers? This is the most corrupt Attorney General ever, and if he wasn't doing the biddings of the President, he would have been long gone. If we had any morals left as a nation, we would clean this entire "rats nest" out, but we don't and not only do we live with it, we think it is normal. This should be what comes out of this story, and not the guilt or innocence of Zimmerman!
And the  only one whom has a case for civil rights abuse is Zimmerman.
 


-------------


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain


Posted By: retiredmilitary
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 9:41am
Again you seem to have been there. Of course the description of people breaking into houses in the neighborhood has nothing to do with it?
 
The only reason it was considered racially motivated crime is people like you make it that way!! Simple fact. Did GZ say he shot him because he was black? NO.
 
I never said I agreed with what GZ did.
 
So the man beat up in Cincinnati was a racial beating then? Right?
 
Just because the skin is of different color does not make it a racial crime. The dumb media and government have made it this way.
 
I did not know that being a "punk" as you put it carries a color of skin now too.


-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:37am
yeah...Ok.....way more foregone than I could have ever thought.

Unreal.

When you judge someone by the color of their skin...and nothing else.....hey it is what it is. 

he saw a black kid and followed him because he was black.  You can spin that whatever way you want...but anyone with common sense knows what that is.




-------------


Posted By: zapp2525
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 11:17am
A bigger problem we have is whenever something happens between blacks and whites the first word always spoken is racist / racism.

So until we get past that being the first thought of many we never will move forward.




-------------


Posted By: retiredmilitary
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 12:08pm

zapp you are correct and that was my whole point.

 

CM last comments to you I have put zero spin on anything. Fact is a tragedy occurred and the man was found not guilty. I am sorry for TM family.

 

I am also sorry you must act as you do I am only sorry because I can’t fix you because I can't fix stupid!

 

Read zapps last post^^^^^



-------------


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 7:22pm
Talk about verbal diarrhea CM your full of it. You tell everyone they were not there and yet I am guessing your lazy arse didnt move from the basement so we know the only thing you are spewing is the race baiters propaganda like it is some superior opinion.  When the fact is your just a mindless rube for the libtard political media. 
The facts are some 17 year old thug couldnt restrain his criminal behavior and ended up with a bullet in his chest. 


-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 10:21pm
like I said Bob...you were there.

Why didn't they just call you in to testify.

Retired asked how it involved race.  if racially profiling someone as a criminal based upon the color of their skin isn't involving race then I really don't know what is.

call that whatever you want.

17 year old thug.....you are unreal Bob Preston in so many ways it's not even funny.




-------------


Posted By: dern-tootin
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 3:21am
Write on, Cm!
 
How dare they call thet thar 6-2" 180 pound chile a thug?
 
And thet thar Zimerman honkie should never have tole thet thar despatsher thet axed him wuz thet thar chile black, white or hisplanic thet "he looked black". he should've jest said, Whall I don't know but he jest looks like a big ole 6-2 180 pound chile with a real gud sun tan thets lookin fer his mammie and pappie.  Thet a way theyd a knowd it wuz jes a lost chile case and they cuda went rite after his mammie an pappie fer chile neglekt in stedda goin after thet thar Zimammern guy.
 
How dang stupid does ya have to be ta belief this?


Posted By: retiredmilitary
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:11am

"Retired asked how it involved race.  if racially profiling someone as a criminal based upon the color of their skin isn't involving race then I really don't know what is."

 

See CM read the question I asked how it was a racially motivated. There is a big difference there.

 

If you desire to quote get it right!



-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:48am
If you follow someone based upon the color of their skin that is racially motivated.

I'm not sure how you can't grasp that concept.   that but I'm not going any further down your black hole of stupidity today.

Follow someone because their skin is dark and that is being motivated by race. 

As far as getting things right, the next time will be the first time for you.

As far as whatever dern tootin had to say I can't even read it.



-------------


Posted By: retiredmilitary
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by cmsquare cmsquare wrote:

If you follow someone based upon the color of their skin that is racially motivated.

I'm not sure how you can't grasp that concept.   that but I'm not going any further down your black hole of stupidity today.

Follow someone because their skin is dark and that is being motivated by race. 

As far as getting things right, the next time will be the first time for you.

As far as whatever dern tootin had to say I can't even read it.

 
I got it right I can't help you are so stuck on this race thing your head is stuck in you arse.
 
The state had their case and screwed it up. by Florida law GZ is innocent.
 
If you can't handle that, then as I said I can't fix stupid.
 
As far as derntootin if you look past the end of your nose you could decifer what he said!!


-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:29am
Oh Boy

Like I said....sometimes it's just not worth going down the black hole.




-------------


Posted By: blueblood
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:42am
It certainly appears if he wasn't a thug, he was a thug wanna be! The judge ruled as inadmissible, his facebook posts, text messages, and law and school run-ins about his character, his lifestyle, and how bad he was in a street fight. Little Travon the media portrayed with the eight year in the picture getting skittles and a pop, was not the real Travon.
 
So, everyone must be OK with Holder organizing protests on tax payer dime? Must be, since all his other criminal activity is just flying by and now it is the standard of what the AG should be. My favorite criminal activity of Obama/Holder is enforce only the laws I like, and not enforce the ones I dislike. Same goes for the constitution.


-------------


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
Mark Twain


Posted By: zapp2525
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 11:13am
Can you trust whatever this guy does ?  Nope




-------------


Posted By: bobpreston
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 8:05pm
According to trayvons girlfriend trayvon went back after GZ because he thought GZ was a gay rapist, and she said you know gays are always trying to rape children. Guess that makes trayvon a gay hater! Looks like this was a hate crime after all. The black dude wanted to kill the gay mexican.

-------------


Posted By: cmsquare
Date Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 10:09pm
Oh Brother

-------------


Posted By: Houndog
Date Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:56pm
A couple of more years and no one in America ever has to worry about this again. I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Obama is the second and last, minority president in the history of the United States of America.
Two minority leaders in Two hundred thirty eight years. Not bad. A Catholic and a half black guy.
How did they sneak in anyway? Haha


-------------


Posted By: Wukong
Date Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by cmsquare cmsquare wrote:


His history of verbal diarrhea is there for every one to read. 

Voted Most Ironic Post on the Voice...ever. 



Print Page | Close Window